Sunday, December 16, 2012

Char's December Favorites


 
These are a few of my December favorites:
 

Soleil Tan de Chanel
Adds a little color to my face during the winter months. I apply this to the hollows of my cheeks for definition. I wear this with blush or by itself, depending on what look I want.
 


Urban Decay Naked Basics
                                            Great basic matte shadows for an everyday look.
 
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This beauty elixir does wonders to my face. It refreshes, tightens my pores and sets my makeup.

Jo Malone "Wild Bluebell"
I've used Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue for almost 12 years and
I finally found a second favorite perfume!
 


        xoxo,
                                    Char                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment