Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Steph's December Favorites

These are a few of my December favorites:
 
Jeffrey Campbell "Soiree"



These new Jeffrey Campbell's are one of my favorite shoes from his crazy creations. It's definitely a staple piece in my closet. This shoe may look deceiving, but don't let that fool you. They are quite comfortable and have enough height to either dress it up or wear them with a casual outfit. I love the unique structure of the 5" acrylic heel, vinyl toe strap, silver accent, adjustable buckle, and the convenient zipper in the back.
 
Zara "Basic Ankle Strap Heels"



I am a big fan of the brand, Zara, especially their heels. These are my third pair of heels from Zara and I would have to say that these beat the other two. I love the simplicity and sophisticated look that these heels have and the fact that I can basically wear anything with them because they are black. I can wear these babies for hours. I wore them when I watched the Pacquiao vs. Marquez fight, although he lost (which is a tragedy for all Filipinos especially in the motherland) they provided my feet with comfort through the cheering and jumping I did until the 6th round.

Zara "City bag with flap"

This is another item from Zara that I am loving. So far, it has been my "go to" bag. The structure and the amount of space inside the bag is what won me over. I can basically stuff all my crap in this bag and still manage to fit more things inside and be able to find them easily. Also, I love the versatility that this bag has because I can either wear it on my shoulder or wear it on my arm.


Nars "Cruella"

I love red lipstick! But this lip crayon by far wins the award for best matte lipstick in my book. When I was first introduced to wearing red lipstick, I started wearing MAC's Ruby Woo. After awhile, I wasn't too fond of the formula because it would dry out my lips, making them feather which is not cute. Not only did it do that but it didn't stay on well. I hated that I had to reapply my lipstick often. Don't get me wrong though, I still wear it from time to time but I wanted to find an alternative red lipstick. I went into Sephora one day and tried on Nars "Cruella". Let me tell you, my lips were loving it! This lip crayon has a matte finish and is very moisturizing. I love that I can wear chapstick beforehand and then put this on. With MAC's Ruby Woo, the consistency would not be able to uphold the moisture from the chaptstick and would be hard to apply.


xoxo,
Steph
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment